SCP Consulting’s Melbourne office is continuing to expand and we are seeking a Senior/ Associate level Electrical Engineer to join our Engineering Services Team.
This role will be based in our Melbourne practice which is located in the heart of the CBD and close to public transport connections.
SCP is a dynamic engineering practice that excels at providing innovative and sustainable design solutions and we operate across a range of sectors including:
- Defence and Aviation
- Sports, Recreation and Aquatics
- Infrastructure and Utilities
- Commercial and Retail
- Health and Research
- Residential and Mixed-Use Developments
We work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects and we recognise that our success is built on the collective efforts of our diverse team of innovative designers who we nurture with stimulating work, a great workplace culture and rewarding opportunities.
You will be a proven project leader with strong technical, coordination and client management skills and your responsibilities will include:
- Electrical team leadership and development in Victoria (and where required nationally)
- Oversight of multidisciplinary service project delivery (technical, time and budget)
- Client consultation and relationship management
- Business development and tenders
- Maintain and develop Technical / QA standards
- Work with and develop more junior engineers and assume a mentoring roll with staff
- Actively support the growth of the building services team in Victoria and nationally
- Multi-disciplinary coordination with other SCP disciplines and external organisations
You will work closely with Directors to design and deliver great projects, manage and mentor human resources, win work and assist in executing business initiatives. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team that promotes diversity and work-life balance and provides career progression opportunities.
You will ideally possess skills and experience satisfying or exceeding the criteria below:
- Electrical engineering background, including
- Electrical Power (LV)
- Lighting Design and Lighting Control
- Stand-by Power Generation & UPS systems
- Security (CCTV & Access Control)
- Dry fire
- Proven track record leading teams and projects
- Well-connected in the industry
- Business development and work winning capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstratable ability working with clients and stakeholders
- Has obtained and maintains CPEng or RBP or PER status
- Holds Industry White Card
- Relevant Engineering Degree / Qualifications
Although not essential, experience with HV Power and/or Vertical Transportation experience would be favourable.
If you are a highly motivated technical engineer with a passion for teamwork, collaboration and great engineering design this is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career and be a part of our dynamic, industry leading team.
To submit your application please send your cover letter and CV’s to the following email address email@example.com [link removed]
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.