Due to ongoing local and national growth Hames Sharley is seeking a talented Interior Designer to join our Melbourne Studio. This is an exciting opportunity to work across many sectors and grow professionally at one of Australia’s largest multi-disciplinary practices.
Expressions of interest are sought from talented Interior Designers to take on a key role in a variety of projects across the studio.
As the ideal candidate, you will
- Be inquisitive and courageous in seeking to understand each client and collaboratively develop project-specific conceptual narratives
- Maintain a design focus with the tenacity and rigour to see concepts through detail and on to site
- Be adaptable to manage a shifting project workload
- Have excellent verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Have an ability to work independently with clients and consultants
- Possess strong Revit skills, including 3D presentation overlay / flythrough software (such as Enscape) and the ability to efficiently document. Equally, have a hands on approach to sketching and physical model making to rapidly test and communicate ideas effectively.
- Have active experience using the full Adobe suite
- At Senior Interior Designer level, we expect all of the above plus the ability to run and mentor a small internal team, run smaller projects from start to finish, and build a growing external industry presence
Hames Sharley is a leading, awarding winning national design practice, delivering Architecture, Urban Design and Interior Design services across a wide range of portfolios, including Health, Commercial, Retail, Workplace, Education, Defence, Residential, Transport and Urban Development.
Employees at Hames Sharley are passionate, motivated and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. We work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for those with the appetite to take on new responsibilities and become leaders in their field.
A salary package commensurate with talent and experience will be offered. Hames Sharley is a flexible employer with great employee benefits, including salary packaging options.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.hamessharley.com.au
Please submit a cover letter, CV and current portfolio with your application.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an interior designer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.