- Lead the Southern Region operations, including sales, projects and service
- Lead, motivate, mentor a local team in this high impact role
- Join highly reputable systems integrator providing solutions to healthcare industry.
A fantastic opportunity has come available for a high impact leader to join a well-established, highly reputable Integrator, to lead the Southern Region operations, providing a diverse range of technical projects supporting the healthcare industry.
Reporting into Sydney HQ, your new role, will be managing the ACT and Southern Region of NSW operations which includes a small team looking after sales, projects, service and delivery of high-tech solutions, including VOIP, intercom, nurse call systems, MATV and integrated security solutions (CCTV and Access), in both existing and Greenfield sites. Projects range in value from $500K-$2M.
Your background should include:
- Proven experience in a management role, leading and developing a team in a sales and/or project/service environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, leading and motivating by example
- Commercially and technically astute
- Proven experience in building and establishing strong, commercially successful relationships
- It is likely you have come from a project management or sales background, and understand the building and electrical contracting industry or technology/IT space
- Well-developed EQ skills - self-awareness, self-management
Naturally you will have excellent communication and presentation skills, and feel at home leading a team and working with clients, stakeholders, suppliers, consultants and contractors to ensure positive customer and company outcomes.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Camille Owen for a confidential discussion firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0412 006 475 quoting ref no ACT2107
- Please note, you must be eligible to obtain a Security Licence, and as such must hold PR.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.