Business Development Executive (BDE)
- $50,000 - $55,000 Base Salary + Super + Commissions!
- Plus $10,000 Car Allowance
- Plus Laptop & iPhone
- Full time role, Monday - Friday
- No weekends, No late nights!!
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
*Candidates with RETAIL, GYM Membership Sales or Promotional Sales experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
We provide an exciting, modern, dynamic and fun team sales environment.
Capital promotes a healthy work-life balance with a friendly work environment. We put on fun regular events such as a monthly breakfast for the sales team, end of month BBQ's along with other regular functions and team building events.
Whilst we have a fun and vibrant office environment, which is as far from dull and silent as an office can get, we are all highly motivated, positive, energetic and extremely results driven.
Check us out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/capital-transport
Capital Transport is the largest, privately owned courier and taxi truck business in the country with revenues exceeding $200M. We are similar to Uber but deliver goods not people, and our customers aren't the general public but rather businesses that need their products moved from one place to another.
We offer the following services to our business customers:
- Courier Service: We provide secure, urgent document and parcel services within the metropolitan areas of each capital city.
- Taxi-Trucks: We provide a range of Truck services within the metropolitan area ranging from small trucks to semi-trailer trucks.
- Permanent Vehicles: We can design the operation of a dedicated fleet solution for any major business including vehicle branding so businesses don't have to purchase a vehicle and hire a driver.
- Home Delivery & Retail: We have partnered with a number of blue chip clients to provide customised B2C (Business to Customer) home delivery services and also offer two person delivery options.
- Logistics: We offer a national warehousing and distribution network that our clients use as a full delivery solution on a national scale so they don't have to operate warehousing in other states.
Over the past 30 years we have grown a reputation of promoting from within our business and developing a culture of providing support, mentorship and ongoing training ensuring staff are developed into both great leaders and business professionals.
We are in search for an ambitious and confident person we can help mould into a sales professional who will contribute to the growth of our customer base for our Courier & Taxi Truck divisions.
In this role you will have a specific focus sourcing customers across the North West of Melbourne.
As a Business Development Executive (BDE), you will:
- Identify opportunities and secure new customers.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential customers.
- Maintain an effective pipeline of new business prospects within the CRM (Customer relationship management program), Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ensure all new customers have a positive and smooth experience through their onboarding process.
- Driving revenue growth to your budget.
Our clients are businesses with business addresses meaning there is no selling our services at peoples homes.
The type of potential clients we target are within industries such as Retail / Packaging / Warehousing / Manufacturing.
Typically you will spend 2 - 3 days (Mon, Wed & Fri) in the office contacting businesses (prospective clients) to schedule meetings for you to present our services (creating new sales opportunities), whilst also maintaining contact with your already won clients to maintain your portfolio (account management).
The remainder of your week is spent in the field presenting proposals to potential clients and visiting already won clients in your ever-growing portfolio, ensuring strong relationships are forged and you reach your annual budget for growth.
No experience required as full training is provided to the right candidate.
If you are known for having 'The gift of the gab' or friends say you ‘can talk under water’ and you have the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident personality
- Competitive nature
- Hunger to learn and be developed
- Australian drivers licence
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Basic computer skills
THEN APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Candidates with RETAIL, GYM Membership Sales or Promotional Sales experience are encouraged to apply.
If you are looking for a fresh start or an opportunity to begin a professional sales career with a fun and vibrant ream, or you want to take your sales career to the corporate level with an industry leader, then apply now.
*Please note, due to a high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.