Who we are:
Arche Health is a not-for-profit, GP-member based organisation with a well-established history in providing quality primary healthcare services in metropolitan Perth. Arche Health delivers a range of services that aim to raise awareness and improve health outcomes of the community adding value to the local primary health care as the frontline of our health care system. Arche Health proudly boasts a consistent strength in delivering non-funded and funded services, including the highly successful lead agency for headspace Armadale and recently awarded Cannington site. Our healthcare services cover all ages from the very young to our elder community and the first-rate psychology service Infocus Counselling.
The Infocus Counselling Service is the gold standard in its care of clinicians and clients. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and result driven program manager with relevant experience in the mental health sector as well as managing staff and contractors.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE.
Selection criteria – qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience
- Relevant experience working in a community mental health service environment;
- Demonstrated project/program management experience, including working knowledge and understanding of program administration, planning, implementation, reporting and evaluating;
- Demonstrated health promotion experience;
- Demonstrated experience implementing clinical governance frameworks within a community mental health service setting;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills, including proficiency in written and oral communications;
- Demonstrated experience forming and maintaining partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in service development and expansion;
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as self-motivated to work autonomously, plus demonstrated performance management skills;
- High level of computer skills as well as experience with data entry
- Tertiary qualification in health or related discipline;
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Standards for Mental Health Services (2010)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Privacy Act.
Applicants to submit current CV and a copy of the above documentation, including the name of a current professional referee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Phone: (08) 9458 0505
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.