Riverside Gardens Estate is situated at the foot of the Darling Range in Gosnells. We offer independent living options for the over 50’s.
About the role:
We are currently seeing a casual Groundsman to assist with maintaining our gardens and grounds.
This is a physical role so it it essential that you are fit and healthy. At times, you may be required to interact with guests so communication skills and a friendly manner are a must.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Experienced in a similar role
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Licensed with own transport
- Able to follow instructions and take initiative when needed
- Able to work extra hours when required
- Able to use motorized equipment, mower, edger, trimmer etc
- Able to follow SWMS and OHS requirements
The rate of pay for this role is based on the Hospitality General Award. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send through your up to date resume along with a short summary about yourself by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited resumes from Recruitment Agencies. No fees will be payable to any third party in respect of any candidate introduced without our prior written agreement.
- How many years' experience do you have as a grounds keeper?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.