Addelec Power Services was founded in February 2006. The company is 100% Australian owned and located in Campbelltown, South West Sydney.
Specialists in industrial high and low voltage electrical services and associated civil works, including installation, maintenance, testing, commissioning, and project management to both public & commercial sectors across Australia.
If you are passionate about providing a high level of customer service, supporting key clients within the electrical industry, learning new skills and the opportunity to advance your career then this is your chance to apply for a role which will give you all of this and much more.
The successful applicant should ideally have: -
- Experience working the electrical field as an electrical tester / Instrument technician / electrician
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- A background in L.V / M.V Switchgear and transformers
- Hold an electrical A Grade license
- Be willing to travel
- Enjoy working Autonomously
- An energetic, driven and self-motivated attitude
- a current driver's license
You must have the right to work in Australia and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.