About the Organisation
Child Australia is an early childhood education and care organisation providing services throughout Western Australia and Northern Territory regions. Working collaboratively with children, their parents, families, early childhood professionals and the local community, we aim to develop and expand the education and care that children receive within their first years of life.
Child Australia is regarded as a leading authority on capacity building within the early to middle childhood sector, through providing professional development, information, online training and a wealth of professional resources.
About the Opportunity
Lockridge Campus is an innovative service incorporating an Early Learning Centre and Outside School Hours Care program catering for children from 3 months to 12 years.
Lockridge Campus is set in beautiful parklands and is utilised by families from the richly diverse local community, living the mantra of inclusion with families and staff sharing 14 languages and cultures.
We're currently seeking a Full time Cert III or Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educator to join our team, providing quality care and education programs for children.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check card
- Commitment to high quality inclusive education and care and the desire to "make it happen”
- Willingness to try new and innovative ideas and make them work
What we can offer you
- Above award salaries
- A stable and experienced team
- Ongoing professional development
- Free counselling services through our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts with over 50 popular retailers
Please provide a current resume and cover letter that highlights your work experience and qualifications.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.