Tech-Dry SA are specialists in the restoration of heritage properties throughout South Australia and the treatment and repair of Salt Damp.
A recent growth opportunity for one of our stonemasons means we have a vacancy in our tightly held masonry department. We are currently seeking a skilled stonemason / bricklayer to join this team.
We are seeking applicants possessing skills in:
- stone and brick pointing
- mortar matching
- stone and brick replacement
The following skills would also be an advantage:
- solid plastering
- knowledge of South Australian stone
- experience with Heritage properties
The successful applicant must have:
- Min 3 years experience.
- Valid Drivers Licence & Own Vehicle
- Current White Card
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Impeccable cleanliness and time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Respect for client's property at all times.
- Ability to travel overnight and occasionally work overtime on weekends (penalty rates apply).
In return we can offer a progressive, fun, team environment with great incentives for the successful applicant.
Normal Working Week.
All Tools and Uniform Provided.
Salary is negotiable based on experience / applicant.
If you satisfy the above criteria, please submit your resume detailing experience by email only to email@example.com or call 81321166 and speak to Kate Williams.
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.