Engineer - Environmental/Agricultural (BioSystems)
- Proven agricultural or environmental engineer
- Be part of a FAST-GROWING COMPANY in an exciting area of work
- Become a key member of a great team of innovative agri-enviro professionals
Integrity Ag & Environment is a fast-growing agricultural and environmental consultancy working across all the major agri-food and fibre industries, regionally, nationally and internationally. RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN EVER. Following the success and growth of our company, we are now hiring to expand and strengthen our team.
Our work spans from on-farm consultancy to industry-leading research and development, with a technical focus on environmental management and carbon.
As a company, we value a collaborative and enjoyable work environment with flexibility to help you meet your career goals and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We are committed to providing excellent and ethical outcomes for agriculture and the environment, for our staff and for everyday Australians.
To learn more about what we do, visit our website: www.integrityag.net.au
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Attractive staff benefits and salary package
- A great team of passionate professionals
- Based in beautiful Toowoomba, a rural centre with big-city benefits but better quality of life.
About the role
A position has opened up in our team for an engineer who is interested to develop a long-term career as an expert in agricultural and environmental engineering. The role is for an early- or mid-career engineer and will cover a diverse range of projects.
The role encompasses intensive livestock system design, biogas, waste management, irrigation and facility planning and design, and includes both consulting to agricultural businesses, and industry level research and development in the area of water management, effluent and manure management, planning and development.
The role will include managing projects, working to quality, time and budget constraints and delivering constructive research for our industry clients. The role will include on-the-job and formal training as required.
An attractive salary package together with flexible working arrangements will be negotiated based on experience, with clear opportunities for career progression.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience as an engineer, preferably in an agricultural sector, with 2-8 years professional experience, and a
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in agricultural or environmental engineering (or possibly civil engineering with agri/enviro experience).
- are passionate about working in agriculture and want to develop your career with the aim of becoming an expert in your field;
- understand and care about the Australian agricultural industry. An interest in agriculture is essential, and a background in agriculture is highly valued;
- value doing high-quality work in an efficient manner and are passionate about delivering great outcomes for both agriculture and the environment;
- are a team player and can learn on-the-job by taking on new challenges;
- are self-motivated and able to work on tasks to see them completed in a timely manner to high quality, within time constraints;
- have highly developed numerical and technical, advanced computer skills (inc. Word and Excel), preferably including a sound understanding of facility design, wastewater system design and agricultural systems;
- have well developed written communication and project management skills.
Apply now by submitting your CV and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria (above) before 30th Sept 2021. This position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply via Seek or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.