Due to recently awarded projects and a strong pipeline of work ahead, AE Group Civil & Mining are seeking applications from Surveyors to supplement their projects team.
In this role you will be expected to have had significant experience on civil, mining and infrastructure projects and can plan and achieve project milestones.
You will work closely with our Project Managers and Site Supervisors on a day-to-day basis to undertake fieldwork, calculations, and the quality assurance of all work across multiple sites.
Key requirements include:
- Current registration with Surveyors Board of Queensland
- 5 to 8 years' experience working in a similar position with reputable companies in the Civil Contracting or Mining industry
- Good technical and communication skills
- Highly proficient with GPS machine guidance, Topcon & Trimble instruments, MAGNET Office Topo software.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Perform initial investigation of external data, create survey files, models and RFI any discrepancies.
- Calculate small to large civil and infrastructure set outs.
- Perform the following site surveys - detail/initial/strip/EOM/service locating /monitoring/conformance/as-constructed and ADAC when required.
- Design and perform aerial surveys and utilise post-processing data for volume calculations.
- Maintain survey equipment.
- Establish and maintain on-site Control.
- Capture, reduce data, interpret, analyse and produce associated plans/reports.
- Manage team members.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Total station and 12d experience would be highly regarded
- Exposure to terrestrial scanning and drones would be beneficial
- RePL License and UAV experience (including data processing) highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- The ability to work in remote locations (FIFO Rosters) on long term construction and mining projects.
- Current and valid Drivers Licence and Blue/White Construction Card.
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 (or willingness to obtain)
- RIIVEH201D - Operate light vehicle (or willingness to obtain)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word and Excel
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
- Do you have a current Coal Board Medical check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Surveyor?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.