Citadel Enterprise is a division of The Citadel Group Pty Limited (CGL). We are working to create a modern software development organisation that delivers quality products. Wherever possible, we are embracing the latest technologies and techniques to ensure that the products delivered meet real market needs and client requirements. This includes implementing DevOps, CI/CD, containerisation, modern web frameworks, automation in testing, provisioning, and deployment as well as choosing cloud native technologies where it makes sense.
We are seeking a SharePoint Solutions Developer to join our Product, Engineering and Technical Solutions team based in Melbourne, Victoria. This role will be responsible for the ongoing development and enhancement of products and practices across our line-up of SharePoint related products.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Product, Engineering and Technical Solutions, this role is responsible for:
- Acting as the primary technical point of contact for SharePoint and M365-centric solutions design;
- Producing quality code, targeting zero defects on new product development or new features for existing products;
- Building applications that are highly available and highly scalable;
- Contributing to the software architectures that support availability and scalability targets;
- Being a collaborative team member sharing ideas and knowledge with colleagues to address current development issues or roadblocks;
- Demonstrating commitment to ongoing professional development, respect for others, autonomy and accountability;
- Delivering innovative ways to apply knowledge to different problems; and
- Actively contributing to the maintenance and improvement of existing products, as well as improvements in test automation through both unit testing and UI test automation;
- Experience developing with C# for .NET Framework;
- Experience with the CSOM library for SharePoint Online;
- Experience developing Modern SharePoint Web Parts and Apps;
- Experience with one or more of React JS, Angular 2+, or similar;
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server.
- Ability to self-manage time according to defined priorities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Fast learner taking on new concepts quickly; and
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals;
Although not essential, experience developing full stack C# .NET and/or C# .NET Core plus modern web frameworks, SharePoint Framework (SPFx), as well as experience developing for MS Teams will be highly regarded.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent experience.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a world-class team then click the 'Apply Now' button.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and we can only consider candidates who are currently residing in Australia with full working rights.
We are able to achieve the success we have because of the strength of our people. We are a diverse workforce and treat people fairly regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.