Professional Performance Coach – Resilience and Leadership.
Full-time role, face-to-face, Eastern suburbs.
Wanted: Due to expansion we need someone passionate to fill the role of, what we think, is the most amazing Coaching role ever!!
'Why' should you apply? The purpose of the Professional Performance Coach position is that every day you get to walk your 'why' and help others achieve their potential for maximum performance.
If your 'why' is to make a difference in every life that you touch, to see the benefits of the difference you make every day, to watch your client's breath a massive sigh of relief because they have a plan of action to take into the next stressful situation, or period of feeling overwhelmed. Then this is your dream job! We understand that we are a bit biased, but that's because we love what we do!
The Lifeology team work alongside amazing people, who do amazing 'things' every day. We don't mean amazing Corporate 'things', we mean working with, and alongside, incredible military leaders who make difficult decisions, every day, under strenuous conditions.
We all know that people are at the core of any capability. Equipping our military leaders with the skill sets to undertake their duties, in often extraordinary circumstances, is a challenge. That challenge is becoming increasingly complex as the natural process of acquiring fundamental life skills is diluted by various external changes, information overload and of ever higher expectations.
As such, the Key to this role is passion, helping others, and loving what you do!
YOUR ROLE – Coaching for Personal & Professional Development
- Working in this purpose driven business, the Professional Performance Coach assists military leaders to develop awareness to assist them to be the very best that they can be, to help them reach their ultimate potential in order to grow, to change and be extraordinary leaders.
- Working with psychometric diagnostics, dovetailed with your tertiary and coaching experience, you will assist our military Officers to build emotional resilience and strong leadership skills, to enhance performance during their enduring training program and beyond. Personal and professional development are the 'soft skills' that help individuals become not just good military Officers, but strong military leaders.
- Reporting to the Lead Coach, you will be working alongside a collaborative team of performance coaches providing military Officers with ongoing coaching support, to maximise their learning development and overall performance
- You will be passionate about people and want to make a difference;
- Be intrinsically motivated – do the things you do, because you love what you do;
- You take initiative, want to work autonomously, but know you have support when you need it;
- You are extremely reliable, organised and value the importance of building relationships;
- You have tertiary level qualifications in Behavioural Sciences, HR or Allied Health;
- You will have had 5 years' experience in internal or external Coaching
- You will have Coaching qualifications
- Experience in psychometrics (behaviour, emotional intelligence and learning potential) is desirable but not essential;
- Defence exposure - an added bonus, but not necessary;
- Australian citizenship or permanent resident is mandatory for this role
- ** Note: Eligibility to obtain an Australian Government security clearance Negative Vetting 1 is mandatory for this role.
Lifeology Pty Ltd - www.lifeology.com.au
Lifeology's 'Why': The very purpose for Lifeology to exist is our passion for people. To make a difference in every life that we touch, to assist people in Awareness, Growth and Change and to help everyone reach their ultimate potential.
- Keep it simple
- Keep true to our core
- People first
- Have fun & laugh!
WHAT'S HERE FOR YOU?
Be part of an extraordinary company, that believes in autonomy, mastery and purpose. We will mentor you to build your skills in a professional environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive workplace that is committed to providing you with the opportunities for learning, and on the job professional development. Loads of opportunity and scope to grow. Enjoy lots of interaction with different people and you will never stop learning!
KEEN TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
At Lifeology we hire on merit, and hence embrace diversity in gender, age, race, ethnicity. We would love to hear from you and receive your application.
Should any additional information be required please direct all email enquiries to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Coach?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.