Bowser Bean Café is coming to Echuca!
We are not a petrol station that sells coffee, we are a café that happens to sell fuel.
We are looking for an experienced, people focused Site Manager to join our Bowser Bean Crew at our brand new Echuca store that is currently under construction!
If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic Manager who loves coffee, appreciate customer service and leading a great crew, we want you to join our Bowser Bean Echuca team. This will be a world class site, with a quality offering that our customers have come to love.
At Bowser Bean Echuca you will find Barista-made coffee, fresh and tasty hot and cold food, a broad range of convenience items and relaxed, contemporary cafe plus a busy drive-through service.
Site Manager Role
- Leading and mentoring an inclusive team that likes to have fun
- Management of all store operations and strategic planning to deliver results
- Drive marketing initiatives to maximise sales
- Delivering outstanding customer service and continually striving to be best in class
- A natural desire for customer service
- Passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your team
- You don’t sweat the numbers - budgeting and time management is a breeze for you
- You have experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Available to work full time, across store trading hours
- A background in the food service industry and a current Food Safety Supervisors Certificate is advantageous
What’s in it for you
- Permanent position with professional and personal development
- A team focused company culture
- Head Office Marketing, Operations, HR and Hospitality support
- Annual company conference
- Gym/fitness membership subsidies
The preferred candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and police background check before commencing the position.
Please forward your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 7th October 2021
(Please include the job title "Echuca Manager" in the subject line)
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a store manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.