Bowser Bean is coming to Echuca!
Bowser Bean is seeking experienced baristas and customer service all-rounders to join their brand new Echuca site that is currently under construction!
Bowser Bean is an exciting and fast paced place to work, with a strong emphasis on top quality coffee, food and service.
Open 7 days a week, this casual position will require the successful applicant to work across varied hours throughout the week (including weekends).
We are looking for people with a positive attitude who can use initiative and provide exceptional service to our customers. In addition to providing an amazing experience for our customers and assisting in keeping the site looking fresh and fantastic, you will be a barista coffee and food preparation dynamo. A strong work ethic and the ability to be a team player and have fun are a must!
What's in it for you?
- Join a growing family owned company with over 30 stores across VIC and NSW
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Generous hourly pay rates
- Gym/Fitness membership subsidy available
- Team incentives for reaching site goals
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting "Echuca CSR" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.