- Full Time, 75 hours per fortnight
The role on offer
Your role will provide a targeted allied health service to various population groups to meet local priority health needs. You’ll deliver a diverse range of dietetic education and care to individuals and families and have the opportunity to work under innovative models of service delivery and develop skills as part of a multidisciplinary research team.
Full responsibilities of this role may be viewed on the Position Description found at marathonhealth.com.au/employment
Who we are looking for
The successful applicant will be a tertiary qualified dietitian who:
- Is a member of the DAA and has a willingness to participate in the APD program.
- Possesses high level of broad generalist knowledge, with particular strengths in chronic disease management, and advanced clinical reasoning skills in dietetics.
- Demonstrates the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve key performance indicators
- Is highly organised with excellent efficiency in managing competing demands.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage a clinical caseload and provide high level clinical services including client assessment and intervention.
- Has an understanding of and commitment to providing culturally safe, client-centered care.
What we can offer you
Working for Marathon Health will give you purpose and meaning as you’ll have opportunities to be heard and make a genuine difference within our organisation.
We are a feel-good workplace that emphasises staff health and wellbeing as part of our progressive and inclusive workplace culture.
You’ll be provided support to excel in your role. Develop your skillset by accessing an annual professional development allowance of up to $1,500, paid study leave, and access to hundreds of free online courses.
We also offer generous leave entitlements and flexible working arrangements as well as the ability to increase your take-home pay by salary packaging up to $15,900 annually.
How to apply
- Apply via the SEEK website only
- Upload your current Resume/CV and a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role
- We wish to fill this role quickly with the right person, meaning that we will review applications as we receive them. If this opportunity appeals to you, please apply by submitting your application as soon as possible.
Marathon Health is a leading not-for-profit, registered charity organisation based in country Australia with the core purpose of identifying, delivering and sustaining improved healthcare services to people within these communities.
For more information on who we are, visit marathonhealth.com.au, or follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dietician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you currently a member of Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.