Equilibrium is an exceptional independent digital experience agency, working with high-profile organisations across the state and beyond to deliver innovative digital products and experiences across large-scale web, app and digital marketing projects.
Fusing strategic thinking, agile delivery and mature processes we encourage and empower clients to think bigger, reach further and believe in better.
Head of Digital Marketing
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Digital Marketing to lead a high performing team, building strong, strategic relationships with clients across a range of industries including finance, health, land development, home construction, oil and gas, the arts, social impact, education, transport, energy utilities, local and state government and more. This is a leadership role that will have a high-level of responsibility, including:
- Develop and implement digital growth strategies that create lasting business value for our clients.
- Lead and manage the team on tactical execution of digital growth strategies, such as organic and paid search, paid social, content development and optimisation, and conversion rate optimisation.
- Work with cross functional teams to uncover deep understanding and insights to inform client strategies and their digital roadmap.
- Measure and report performance of growth strategies against agreed KPIs and make recommendations to stakeholders in-line with business objectives and priorities.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to deliver both strategic and tactical growth strategies to existing clients and prospects.
- Manage and lead the Digital Marketing team through clearly articulated strategy, product knowledge and defined goals and objectives.
- Foster and facilitate a positive team work culture based on collaboration and innovation.
- Work with the Leadership Team to develop and execute a short, medium, and long-term strategic growth plans.
- Drive organic and new business to increase top line revenue, including developing proposals, pitches and presentations.
Who we are looking for
You will be an experienced leader, with the ability to coach, mentor and effectively manage a team to achieve amazing outcomes. You will have successfully managed a team previously, preferably in an agency environment. You will also ideally possess:
- A minimum of 5 years’ agency experience specialising in digital marketing with an extensive knowledge of digital growth strategy and implementation.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities for clients and be able to demonstrate how these strategies can be applied.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management with a history of building strong client relationships.
- A proven ability to set, track and deliver strong commercial results.
- Ability to effectively and successfully manage a multidisciplinary digital team, and deliver excellent results to the client and the agency.
- Highly personable with amazing relationship building abilities.
We offer a fun and stimulating working environment where innovation, teamwork, collaboration and accountability are highly prized. We invest in our team and culture, seeing each team member as an integral part of our success whilst keeping a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle.
We’re located on King Street, next door to Perth's best bars and cafes making lunch time, coffee breaks and after work drinks hard to beat. You will also get:
- A competitive salary.
- Exciting projects with a genuine focus on innovation.
- Participation in an organisation-wide bonus incentive program.
- An expert team of co-workers who are passionate and genuinely care about what they do.
- Flexible working from home policy.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Active social committee with regular fun events.
- An amazing blue-chip client base including:
Lotterywest, Woodside, FringeWorld, Keystart, Western Power, Horizon Power, INPEX Australia, Independent Living Australia, Murdoch University, Summit Homes, Scitech, City of Perth, LWP Property Group, Landgate, VenuesWest, DFES and REIWA, to name just a few.
- Lead from the front.
- Keep it simple.
- Play as a team.
- Never stop learning.
- Do it with heart.
- Innovate everywhere.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.