- Opportunity to be part of the delivery of targeted vaccination services
- Make a significant impact on the preventative health and wellbeing of the population
- Casual contract starting ASAP
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Medical Officers across Australia to join our project team delivering COVID-19 vaccines to the community.
About the role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Medical Officers to join our project team delivering COVID-19 vaccines to the community.
This exciting opportunity is ideally suitable for someone who wishes to lead the site activities. A flexible, mobile Medical Officer with a can-do attitude who wants to contribute to our national response to the pandemic. You will enjoy working closely with our nursing, support and administration teams, knowing you are making a significant impact on the preventative health and wellbeing of the population.
Contract positions available to create a work life balance that works for you!
- Administer COVID-19 vaccines as part of the national roll-out.
- Oversee and supervise RNs and other immunisers as part of multi-disciplinary teams in cross community settings.
- Provide advice and education to nurses and allied health professionals as necessary or as requested
- Ensure accurate data entry is completed after all immunisation sessions in accordance with legislation and clinical practice guidelines
- Maintain immunisation records, vaccine supplies and consumables
- Ensure that all necessary precautions are taken to avoid any incidents or wastage
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with legislative, industrial and organisational policy requirements and standards in the areas of Work Health and Safety
*Travel may be involved
You will have:
- Current medical degree and full and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current CPR and Anaphylaxis training (desirable)
- Current police clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Australian Driver's Licence (desirable)
International SOS is the world's leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. We have over 11,000 dedicated professionals operating in more than 90 countries worldwide.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.