Lyndons is a family-owned Australian business that has been supplying tools, equipment and materials to the building and construction industry for over 100 years. With multiple branches and steel processing facilities throughout Queensland, Lyndons is committed to employing people to join their team that are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and want to be part of a collaborative and positive team.
We value our people and provide:
- Uniforms and employee discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team bbq’s
- Work life balance – no night shift!
- Access to FREE counselling for employees and their families
We are looking for experienced Crane Truck Drivers with a HR License and Dogman ticket to work out of the Gold Coast or Brisbane metro area. This position is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers to plan routes and track deliveries and assist customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure loads are fully secured and delivered safely and efficiently to customers
- Daily prestart checklist, greasing and basic maintenance of truck and ancillary equipment
- Ensure all communication from Manager is understood and followed
- Follow defined WH&S and Quality policies and practices
- Adhere to all Truck Driving laws and regulations
- Ensure all required documentation is complete and forwarded at appropriate times
- Assisting with general warehouse / yard duties
Requirements / hold current:
- HR Drivers Licence
- CV Licence
- Dogman ticket
- White Card
This is a great opportunity to work with a long-established Queensland company that is growing! If you are an experienced Truck Driver that wants to work for an excellent company where you are a valued and respected member of the team then please press apply to be considered.
A proactive, positive CAN DO attitude and your ability to exceed customer expectations will see you succeed at Lyndons.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Which of the following crane licences do you have?
- Do you have a current licence to perform dogging (DG)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Crane Truck Driver?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.