A little bit about us:
GrowthOps is the growth experience company driving competitive advantage for our clients, every day. We deliver integrated creative, content and behaviour shaping communications; humanised digital and technology solutions; and coach organisations to stimulate higher levels of performance. The GrowthOps Group includes: AJF Partnership, Khemistry, GrowthOps Digital, GrowthOps Asia and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership.
We believe that driving growth is about delivering engaging experiences. Every day, our 400+ people, operating from 9 locations across Asia Pacific, deliver engaging experiences for our clients' brands, customers, users and employees.
A little about our role:
Partnering with the CEO, Executive Leadership Team and Business Unit (BU) Leaders, the CPxO will be responsible for developing and aligning our People and Growth Strategy to drive high performance across the Group.
Ultimately this role will see you execute across three main strategic pillars of accountability including:
PEOPLE (Px) EXPERIENCE: bringing the promise of our brand to the experience of our people and customers by developing:
- exceptional people connections and experiences that integrate and align our customers and employees while reflecting our mission, vision and values; and
- key measures of success that will be reflected in above average levels of motivation, engagement, enjoyment and fulfilment across the people in the Group.
GROWTH (Gx) EXPERIENCE: the unique way GrowthOps develops its people, the CPxO will:
- spearhead the development and implementation of a high-performance culture, and
- work to establish a uniquely structured, multi-year approach to individual and organisational development.
PERFORMANCE: critically the CPxO will be accountable for:
- aligning the strategy, structure, talent, culture, incentivisation and performance of our people with the growth goals of each BU and the Group;
- developing a deep understanding of the key business drivers across our portfolio and how our people influence them; and
- ultimately, aligning Employee Experience (Ex) with Customer Experience (Cx) to truly unlock more value for both.
In addition to this, the CPxO will also lead, develop and inspire the broader P&C team to deliver efficient and effective HR support for the business across all areas of the talent lifecycle including: talent acquisition, performance, reward and recognition, ER, leadership, equity and inclusion.
A little about you:
We are looking for a real doer, team player, with a genuine growth mindset to make a real difference. Someone who can drive a people strategy aligned to the vision and values of GrowthOps and its partner organisations. More specifically you will have:
- Deep understanding and proven track record building a high performance culture
- Be an inclusive leader who can drive performance;
- Wide industry experience which you will be able to leverage;
- The ability to think strategically and be tenacious, resilient and outcome focused;
- Experience within a fast paced, multidisciplinary growth environment and have the ability to deliver creative and innovative talent solutions at speed;
- Possess well-developed relationship building, influencing and communication skills;
- Ability to work in complex and changing environments;
- Executive level presentation skills.
What we offer:
A growing portfolio of industry leading businesses combined with an environment that fosters high-level skill, an ambition for growth and a deep commitment to the development and wellbeing of our people.
A competitive salary package plus Executive STi and LTi Program.
An impressive perks program, including wellness days, remote-first, flexible working arrangements to name a just a few.
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Learn how to protect yourself here.
Learn how to protect yourself here.
Report this job ad