We're one of Western Australia’s leading digital agencies with a clear purpose of helping organisations succeed by surprising and delighting through digital products and experiences.
Working with leading brands, applying our skills to deliver large-scale web and app projects, and effective data-driven digital marketing, we’re passionate digital specialists looking to spread our wings and grow, and that’s where you come in.
As a senior UX Designer you will drive the strategic direction of projects, from understanding business requirements, conducting user research and analysis, through to translating that strategy into user flows, site maps, wireframes and prototypes. To improve the overall usability of a product, you'll be required to adopt an agile process of design, test and iterate. Reporting to the Head of Strategy you will:
- Work directly with clients to develop compelling customer experiences
- Gather, understand and document business requirements for digital projects
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research activities such as user interviews, card sorting and A/B testing
- Prepare and facilitate fun, engaging and purposeful workshops with clients and end-users to gain insights, surface ideas and foster collaboration
- Analyse research and data to surface user insights
- Define and develop user personas, IA, wireframes and prototypes
- Understand how the customer engages with a business’s brand through to surface issues and opportunities to improve digital experiences, for both external and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify strategic opportunities with existing and prospective clients, then present outcome-driven solutions to gain buy-in
- Develop both internal and external documentation, such as a UX specification documents.
- Keep yourself and the wider team up to date with trends and best practices in UX and UI design.
You will have a genuine passion for UX, UI design and digital strategy and effectively articulate this into meaningful, practical solutions for our clients. An exceptional communicator, you will have the ability to facilitate engaging workshops and present confidently to clients. You will embrace an outcomes-driven culture and have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience specialising in UX design with an extensive knowledge of developing websites, apps, and digital products
- The ability to identify UX opportunities for clients and then clearly demonstrate how these strategies can be applied
- A proven ability to set, track and deliver strong commercial results
- Proficient in User Experience Design and relevant tools, such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite Working knowledge of Optimal Workshop, Miro, Slickplan, Google Docs highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Have excellent time-management skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle competing priorities
- Be highly personable and able to build strong working relationships
- Possess strong personal awareness and the ability to embrace constructive feedback when required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.