Premier Youthworks provides Therapeutic Residential Care and support services for children and young people with complex needs arising from a history of childhood abuse and neglect. We focus on being a client centred, people focused organisation.
As a Residential Caseworker, you will be required to promote the welfare and interests of children and young people through effective case management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Working effectively with key stakeholders and agencies to achieve the best outcome for our children and young people
- Actively developing and managing case plans for Young People
- Use strengths-based practice and trauma-informed therapeutic interventions to promote meaningful change
What we are looking for
To be successful in the role, the following will be required;
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications, such as a Bachelor of Social Work, Social Welfare or Psychology (Desirable)
- Demonstrated therapeutic case management skills, including experience developing and monitoring case plans, with experience in Out of Home Care (Desirable)
- Child focused with a strong understanding and knowledge of child protection issues and legislation
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, ability to work autonomously and deal with competing priorities
- Working with Children Check (for paid employment) or willing to obtain
- Current National Criminal History Check willing to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Driver's Licence
What You Get
Premier Youthworks is committed to supporting its workforce and strives to create a working environment that allows people to do their best work. In this role, you will be rewarded with access to employee benefits including a range of retail, entertainment discounts, discounted gym membership rates and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
If you are interested in joining the Premier Youthworks team click 'Apply for this job' below. Please ensure you include a cover letter and an updated resume.
To learn more about us, our story and what we do please visit our website at https://premieryouthworks.com.au. If you have further questions regarding the role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Youthworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe work environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Caseworker?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What has attracted you to apply for this role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.