The Davie Group is one of Australia’s fastest growing e-commerce conglomerates. It is composed of well-known brands such as The Oodie, Calming Blankets, Pupnaps and Tumfort. With 5 other brands currently in development across multiple categories. Davie Group believes in a strong focus on customer service and the happiness of our people are paramount.
Our unique approach to e-commerce is driven by smart, informed decision-making that is backed by product, trend and market research, viability and risk mitigation testing, and key-performance analysis. This approach builds flexibility into our operating framework, resulting in a high performance and quick-to-market portfolio of brands that are rapidly becoming an authority in their relative product segments.
We are currently accepting applications for the role of Full Time Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative role is essential to maintaining a positive experience to customers through multiple platforms and brands.
We’re looking for someone who…
- High knowledge of general technology, Windows and Mac, and
Microsoft Office on both operating systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and resilience.
- Capable of working as a team player but also with autonomy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain
strong relationships at all levels of the business.
- Global viewpoint, cultural sensitivity and resilience are essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Your role will be to:
- Delivering high quality customer service to consumer clients
including email, chat, social media and review platforms across
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records of customer interactions.
Provide at least one specialised task such as advice for product,
procedures, complaints, faults or other.
- Knowledge sharing methods including buddy systems and
- Sales tasks.
- Achieve and exceed both targets and KPIs.
- Work cross functionally to deliver excellence in customer service.
All other directives to tasks set by manager.
- The duties of this role will evolve and change as the business grows, so
having a flexible mindset is essential.
What’s in it for me?
- Gain valuable experience at one of Australia’s fastest growing eCommerce business
- Ongoing training & education with our Lunchbox learning classes
- Pet friendly offices
- Discounts on our wide range of products
- And of course – your very own Oodie, gifted to you on your first day!
Sound like the role for you? Attached your resume and a cover letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.