An exciting opportunity exists for a Vehicle Sales Consultant to join the team at Cricks Highway. As a Sales Consultant for Cricks Highway, you are part of the Autopact Group which is one of Australia's largest dealership groups.
This is an opportunity to join an experienced and supportive team who have a passion for selling cars and providing exceptional service to our customers.
Why join Cricks Highway?
- You will have the opportunity to maximise your earning potential with an excellent commission structure
- Join a professional and supportive team who are passionate about delivering quality service to our customers
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level
- Car allowance or company vehicle on offer for the right applicant
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Effectively guiding customers through the sales process from start to finish
- Managing customer enquiries and follow up
- Meeting sales targets and KPIs
What we are searching for:
- Previous vehicle sales experience will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and close a sale
- Enthusiasm and drive to exceed targets
- Ability to work well in a team and add to a great working culture
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application to the General Sales Manager at Cricks Highway.
You are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume, outlining how you meet the above criteria.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Vehicle Sales Consultant?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.