Australia's leading overhead crane and hoist manufacturing company
Growing & Fast Paced Organisation
Challenging and Rewarding Role
Eilbeck Cranes is a 100% Australian owned company operating in Australia for 115 years specialising the design, manufacture and installation of all types of overhead cranes, hoists and winches.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ a qualified Boilermaker to join the team at our Ingleburn factory, in the fabrication of overhead electric travelling cranes, portal cranes, jib cranes and associated steelwork.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Welding fabricated items utilising SUB ARC, FCAW, MIG, TIG and Semi Automatic welding processes.
- The ability to read drawings.
- Able to produce trade papers.
- Minimum 5-7 years workshop experience in heavy fabrication
- Assisting in the development and creation of welding procedures and specification.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Be well organised and show effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Have a current drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
- Be safety conscious and the ability to promote a safe environment.
- Be available to work overtime.
Previous experience working with Cranes would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on growth and development and being No.1 crane company in the country.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a boilermaker?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.