Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is a responsive regional health service transforming under public management. Our focus is on providing a patient centred approach to care when members of our community are at their most vulnerable, and we do this through a workforce of close to 1000 employees who provide care 24/7 to a catchment area of 80,000 community members.
Our team prides itself on providing a high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude and we currently have multiple positions available for experienced and motivated Physiotherapists to join the team on a permanent full time or part time basis.
If you thrive on working as part of a vibrant multidisciplinary team in a busy environment and have the ability to manage a diverse caseload in the acute and sub-acute sector, this role could be for you!
To be successful in this role, you will have a degree in physiotherapy or equivalent, proven ability to provide effective customer focused services and demonstrated ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs.
In addition, you will also have:
- current registration with AHPRA
- demonstrated experience in an acute hospital setting
- a focus on time management and good communication skills
- knowledge of legislative requirements and relevant professional practice
- demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- positive self-awareness and with a caring and nurturing personality
- current drivers’ licence
The successful candidate must be available to work occasional rostered weekend shifts as well.
Mildura is a thriving regional city with exceptional restaurants, wineries and boutique stores. It has a number of wonderful schools, both primary and secondary, and a walk along our beautiful riverfront is the perfect way to wind down after a busy working day. To find out more about Mildura, visit www.visitmildura.com.au - it is a beautiful oasis.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
Applicants will be required to undertake a National Police check, Employee working with children’s check and undertake immunisation screening prior to commencement.
For a copy of the Position Description and to find out more about our wonderful Hospital, please visit www.mbph.org.au
For the successful applicant, we are able to offer support towards travel and accommodation amongst other incentives as well.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Are you currently a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.