Site Supervisor - Landscape Construction
- Be a part of our growth, our business is expanding, and we want you to be a part of our journey.
- Deliver and contribute to the growth of our diverse residential landscape project portfolio.
The Sustainable Landscape Company are market-leading specialists who construct beautiful and biodiverse residential landscapes for living.
Due to our growing portfolio of residential landscape projects, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Supervisor who will supervise, lead and deliver on-site construction activities.
Your role will be to supervise a pipeline of residential projects, hit the ground running with projects located within Cape Paterson and surround areas, reporting to our Project Manager.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, read below to find out more!
- Supervise TSLC staff and subcontractors’ compliance
- Estimate works, and submit competitive tenders
- Lead on-site staff within landscape construction works, ensure projects are completed on-time within budget.
- Report on weekly/monthly budgets and progress
- Schedule works daily against the works program
- Forecast staff resourcing requirements in-conjunction with project progress.
- Responsible for staff workload and fatigue management.
- Assist the Construction Project Manager/Estimating team to price jobs and prepare tender submissions.
- Follow-up liaison between service authorities, clients, project managers and contractors.
- On-board new staff
- Qualified with Certificate III in Landscape Construction or equivalent industry experience
- Currently hold MR license, construction induction, and machine operator accreditations
- Minimum 10 years experience in all elements of landscape construction including setout, ground preparation, final trim grading, concreting, retaining walls, rockwork, paving, structures, fencing, planting and any other items across civil, industrial, residential landscape outcomes
- Strong experience in the operation of plant and equipment relevant to landscape construction activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- Ability to complete tasks within designated timeframe and prioritise accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and lead a small team
- Maintain a positive attitude to work
You will be joining a growing business with a high-performing culture who value people first, with a passion for delivering high-quality outcomes.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today with your Resume and Covering Letter.
We request no agency applications or approaches.
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.