An Australian privately owned SME, we have demonstrated longevity, and resilience having been in business since 2006. Our workplace is different from many others in our industry. We are all about our people and our clients. We embrace our differences and work together pursuing mutual goals.
We are seeking and Civil & Structural Designer in Perth to help us deliver a range of projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing quality technical drafting and modelling work as directed by Lead Designer within allocated time and budget
- Produce drawings, 3D models and other required drafting deliverables
- Liaise with Suppliers and Clients when required and as directed by lead designer
- Liaise with the inhouse Engineering teams, primarily structural
- Comply with all safety procedures, policies, and regulations
What will you bring?
- Energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
- Technical ability and attention to detail
- Good communication skills.
- Initiative with a strong work ethic
- Reliable with a collaborative approach
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work to allocated hours and schedules
- A minimum of 5 years Structural Design experience with formal drafting qualifications is required.
- Strong technical knowledge and familiarity with relevant oil and gas codes and standards is preferred.
- Previous experience using Autodesk Civil3d or equivalent Civil software to for bulk earthworks, drainage, roads and associated civil infrastructure would be seen as a serious advantage.
- Proficient experience using Autodesk design suite software including but not limited to Autodesk Advanced Steel modelling and drafting would be advantageous
- Prior AutoCAD experience using Prosteel may also be considered.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software is seen as advantageous.
- Prior experience in Brownfields steelwork design within the oil and gas industry
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application by 15th October 2021. Please include a covering letter in your application addressing the above information and forward via the 'Apply Now' button. Note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Structural Designer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Are you proficient in the use of 3D PDMS (Plant Design Management System), Advanced Steel, Micro-station, AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.