About the Company
At CompliSpace we are passionate about helping people. Our mission is to keep clients safe and give them the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that they’re playing by the rules and have sustainable governance, risk, compliance and policy management system.
As a leading Australian RegTech company and a market leader in our space, we enter an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced UX Design Lead to join our team.
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to the CTO/Head of Product the UX Design Lead will own the UX across the user journey of our current suite of apps and modules. They will be accountable for User research, personas, information architecture, wireframing, UI prototyping and interaction design. It is a newly created role and the first dedicated UX member on the team. It presents a great opportunity to shape the UX capability in a high growth, social impact business. You will work in a Product Tech team of 20 (Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Engineers, QA, DevOps), and growing.
- Deliver and communicate a best practice UX strategy and approach bringing stakeholders and internal users on the change journey.
- Take a lead role in customer research for new and updated products and markets.
- At all stages of the process – reflect and amplify the voice of real user feedback & data in the design principles and decisions made
- Own a UX audit across the user journey and look-and-feel of our current suite of apps and modules.
- Propose, pilot, and adapt an enhanced and unified UX and visual identity across CS products.
- Work collaboratively with a team of engineers who can help prototype and bring these concepts to launch.
- Post-launch: iterate and enhance the CompliSpace Design System UX based on feedback and experience, and
Success in the role
Customers that are delighted by the benefits of digital products offered by CompliSpace.
High quality products based on genuine user needs and behaviours, shipped to an agreed road map.
A transparent UX vision strategy that supports CompliSpace in being a high growth SaaS organisation.
High levels of trust and collaboration with peers in Product Technology and across the areas of the business.
Just as importantly, your personal characteristics will result in success in this role, so you need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstration of CompliSpace values in work performance and conduct;
- Strong people skills will enable efficient support to the National Operations Manager and positive contributions to all other staff across several business areas;
- Constantly striving for excellence with an uncompromising commitment to quality;
- Clear focus on delivering outcomes;
- Constant focus on innovative ways to improve the way we deliver our services;
- Team oriented with ability to work in fast growth environment whilst respecting others;
- Explore innovative and continuous process improvement opportunities;
- Voluntary exploration and a desire to continue exploring and learning;
- Must have initiative, take ownership of tasks and enjoy problem solving.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to heara more about, please apply. We look forward to meeting you.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Design Lead?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.