About the Company
We are partnering with Engeny, a vibrant, busy and growing water management and civil engineering consultancy, to recruit exceptional engineering candidates to join their Engineering team.
About the Roles
We are looking for civil, structural and geotechnical engineers, as well as 12D designers to join the team.
These roles will work with Engeny's broad range of clients in local council, state government, mining, water infrastructure, stormwater and flood modelling, land development and dam related projects.
You will be given real work from day one, and exposure to a wide variety of clients and projects, whilst being mentored and supported by experienced RPEQ engineers and leaders.
To be successful in these roles, it is envisaged you will possess the following:
- A recognized engineering degree in civil, structural or geotechnical disciplines
- Previous consultancy experience and/or the genuine desire to work with clients to provide engineering solutions
- Strong, proven technology skills and working knowledge of relevant design packages
- Exceptional communication skills, and desire to work within a busy, diverse team
- Previous experience working on site or in the field and managing small - medium size projects
These are permanent career opportunities with a vibrant, busy employer of choice, with genuine career development opportunities. Attractive remuneration and benefits packages are on offer, including ongoing mentoring, training and personal development, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with well-regarded professionals in the industry. Potential shareholding opportunities are on offer for the right candidates.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison - 0417718763, quoting ref no. JO-2108-106083. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com [link removed]
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.