Cricks is part of Autopact, which is one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 26 dealerships along the eastern seaboard we represent 33 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a customer focused Service Advisor and Trainee Service Advisor to join Cricks Highway. With a proven customer service background and the drive to excel in a professional environment, this is your chance to further your career in the motor industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating daily service appointments
- Accountability to individual and team targets
- Managing customer expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on a daily basis
- Effectively address customer concerns
Specific Skills required:
- Ability to explain the value of services and repairs
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- A genuine care for external, and internal customers
- Be well organised with strong time management skills
- Previous experience using Pentana will be highly regarded
- A passion for the automotive industry and the brand
- High level of personal presentation is a must
This role offers:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- You will have the opportunity to maximise your earning potential with an excellent commission structure
- You will be joining a national company with a clear and defined career path for those who want to progress themselves to the next level
If you've been looking for that long term opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application to the Fixed Operations Manager at Cricks Highway.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important key function of this successful team, you are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter specific to this role and your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Cricks, as part of the Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service adviser?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.