Role: Delivery Manager
Reports to: Director
We are an Australian owned Software Engineering Professional Services firm specialising in Systems Integration. We have a small expanding team and are looking for a Solutions Architect to join us
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- High level requirements validation
- Solution Architecture
- Application, Integration and Cloud Architecture
- Architecture implementation support and governance
You will have experience in:
- Financial Services Industry
- Stakeholder Management & Architecture Governance
- Technology evaluation
- Supporting development implementation teams using Microsoft technology (.NET and Azure)
- Designing Microservices
You should have a background in development.
You will be working with highly collaborative teams where they will expect you to:
- Work from home or office (depending on current COVID restrictions) but be part of virtual team meetings every day.
- Help solve challenges openly and collaborative
- Share your work, challenges, and progress with the team continually
- Participate and operate with Agile processes and teams
You will have qualifications in the following areas:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science/Computer Science/Information Systems/Computing
- Azure Certification(s)
- Architecture related Certification(s)
If this project sounds exciting to you, and you have proven experience delivering in Finance Services as a Solution Architect, we would love to talk to you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solutions architect?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Azure certifications have you completed?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.