Who are we?
Rockhampton Auto Group is part of the Autopact Group, which is one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 26 dealerships, we represent 33 of the top car brands in Australia and we offer a range of services, including new and used vehicle sales, service, parts and vehicle finance and insurance.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
Due to the rapid growth in vehicle sales, we are seeking to appoint a Trainee Finance & Insurance Manager to join our professional team.
What does the role involve?
- Assisting the sales team with lead management, deal negotiation and closing of sales.
- Meeting KPI’s by way of the sale and facilitation of Finance, Insurance and Warranty products to clients of the Dealership.
- End to end processing of vehicle loans (from application to settlement).
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Strict adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following -
- Highly self-motivated and financially driven.
- Passionate about achieving success in the role, whilst also being committed to delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Strong finance acumen.
- Process and procedure driven, with an exceptional degree of self-motivation and outstanding time management skills.
- The ability to build trust and rapport with both internal and external customers.
- It is envisaged you will have a background in sales and/or banking, finance or insurance industries.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Confident computer skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) in both a face-to-face and phone environment.
- A reliable vehicle and open drivers licence is required.
What is on offer for the successful candidates?
- Formal training in a classroom setting, involving both an internal training program and training with business partners.
- On the job mentoring by experienced professionals to learn the most successful finance and insurance processes in the industry.
- Professional development, including completion of Certificate IV in Financial Services.
- A supportive, fun and friendly team environment.
If you think this is the role for you, APPLY NOW!
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.