CALLING ALL EMERGING SUPERSTARS IN THE KITCHEN!
The Grounds is reopening its doors and expanding across all venues (we also have something exciting launching in 2022) & want to hear from superstars at all levels in the kitchen!
We are here to recruit Kitchenhands for our 5 kitchens within The Grounds Group. We understand how important flexibility is right now, so we want to work with you to offer a work arrangement that suits you, Casual, Part time and Full-time roles are available, with immediate starts for those looking to take the next step in their career or start their culinary journey! Whether you're studying or already established, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Washing and preparing the vegetables needed for cooking.
- Supporting the CDP's and Cooks with any extra prep in the kitchen.
- Cleaning the utensils such as the knives and other equipment and appliances in the kitchen such as the refrigerator and blender.
- In-charge of washing and cleaning the pots, pans and trays used in the restaurant either by hand or by an automatic dishwasher.
- Promote sanitation in the kitchen area. He should also be efficient in terms organizing the pantry shelves.
- Contribute your ideas to the team, working towards your career development
- Working in an incredible environment, mentored by established, experienced Chefs!
- Be part of a Hospitality Market Leader
- Individual growth & development
- Excellent work life balance/ Flexible roster
Who are we?
Established in 2012, The Grounds brings one of the most unique, creative and iconic Hospitality Groups to Sydney. Our Goal? ‘To create the most beautiful venues the world has ever seen’
Here at The Grounds of Alexandria, we encourage a unique entrepreneurial mindset, creativity and the desire to understand our customers, so we can create the most innovative ideas, to surprise and delight them in everything we do.
If you want to be part of a growing business and are motivated to succeed in your established field, apply today and send across your resume directly to email@example.com
All applicants are required to have working rights to work in Australia
Salary offered is dependent on experience, plus superannuation
The Grounds are an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.