At Spiire, we turn ideas into places and are committed to providing opportunities for our clients, communities and people to grow.
A rare opportunity to join our Melbourne Integrated Water team and continue to live regionally! What an exciting opportunity! Apply and let’s have a conversation about the opportunity.
We are a company that believes in true flexibility and value the philosophy you can work from anywhere.
As property and infrastructure advisors we work together every day to deliver a high level of creative solutions our clients are proud of. With established offices in Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne and Shepparton, our team of professionals are well-resourced, local experts.
Our vibrant Integrated Water team is looking for an Engineer!
About the role
Working as One Team and striving to make a difference in the world and influence the water industry, you will play a key role in the life of the project, including modelling, conceptual and detailed designs for stormwater, flood management, water sensitive urban design, stormwater harvesting, water and wastewater. Specifically the role will incorporate:
- Working with engineers, landscape architects, planners, surveyors etc. to deliver integrated and sustainable water outcomes
- Opportunity to assist in the design of stormwater assets (e.g. wetlands, raingardens), stormwater harvesting and drainage infrastructure
- Watch your designs come to life with involvement during the construction phase of projects
- A relevant degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or similar
- Desired 2 – 3 years experience
- Strong focus on delivering quality projects to completion with attention to detail and on time
- Excellent and confident communications skills, both written and oral
- Desirable experience in AutoCad, 12D and/or the design of WSUD assets
- Desirable experience in HECRAS, RORB, TUFLOW, MUSIC and GIS
- Understand the role of stormwater management infrastructure within the community
- A passion for water and making a difference in the communities and environment in which we live
- The ability to think outside the box
At Spiire, we believe that our culture is our difference and we’re looking for individuals who are keen to positively contribute to it. We offer:
- Flexible working arrangements with the intention of reinforcing a healthy work-life balance.
- An exciting opportunity to be trained and mentored to grow and develop your career
- Learning in a strong culture built around trust, collaboration and fun
- Structured internal training programs, knowledge sharing forums and mentoring opportunities
- Regular social initiatives including social club, team events and happy hours
- Health and wellbeing events promoting physical and mental wellbeing
If this role sounds like you, please follow the link below to apply. For more information on Spiire, check out our website at www.spiire.com.au
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.