XL Express are a proud privately-owned business specialising in seam-less break bulk transport and logistics solutions, with a comprehensive national network of terminals located in all mainland capitals and major regional centres.
Celebrating 30 years in 2020, our privately-owned Australian company operates in the break bulk, 3PL and road express verticals offering our customers seamless logistics solutions.
We are proud of our people and consider it an imperative that our entire workforce is encouraged to embrace innovation, that we enable openness and idea sharing and that every employee understands they are regarded as integral to our success.
We have currently have multiple vacancies for reliable DOCK HANDS to work on a Full Time basis at our Brisbane Depot on the PM Shift. You will need to be available to work Monday to Friday between 10am and 11pm.
Duties will include:
- Accurate scanning and recording of freight,
- Lifting, carrying and sorting express parcel freight items,
- Ensuring all goods received are stored in the appropriate area,
- Assisting with Loading/Unloading trucks,
- General duties,
- To actively cooperate with all other personnel so as to promote an efficient and friendly working environment.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Attention to detail,
- Forklift license (desirable),
- The ability to safely perform fast paced manual lifting work,
- The ability to work as an effective cooperative team member,
- The drive and ability to attend for work on time every day,
- The ambition to pursue ongoing transport & logistics work.
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all candidates who are 18 years of age or older and who have the right to work in Australia.
XL Express maintains a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace. Pre-employment and ongoing random testing will apply.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have got this one covered.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.