XL Express are a proud privately-owned business specialising in seam-less break bulk transport and logistics solutions, with a comprehensive national network of terminals located in all mainland capitals and major regional centres.
At XL Express, our continued success spanning 30 years of operation, comes from our team of dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable professionals, who all share an unwavering commitment to being a leading partner in seamless distribution and logistics systems.
We are proud of our people and consider it an imperative that our entire workforce is encouraged to embrace innovation; that we enable openness and idea sharing and that every employee understands they are regarded as integral to our success.
ABOUT THE ROLES
We are growing!
We currently have multiple opportunities for experienced and reliable Forklift Operators to fill additional newly created vacancies on a Full Time basis.
This is a fast-paced business, our timelines and delivery schedules are timed to perfection, and we always ensure we not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time.
These roles will support our PM Shift, therefore you will need to be available between 10.00am and 11.00pm Monday to Friday. From time to time there may be a requirement to work overtime.
ABOUT THE DUTIES
- Loading linehaul trailers in preparation for overnight express
- Managing weight distribution against load plans
- Understand and apply load restraint principles to prevent load shifts or movements during transit
- Strap and gate trailers
- General duties as directed
- A current Licence to Perform High Risk Work (forklift licence);
- At least 2 years’ experience operating a forklift in a high volume environment;
- Demonstrated experience with loading and unloading interstate transport and linehaul;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to safely perform fast paced work;
- The ability to work as an effective cooperative team member;
- The drive and ability to attend for work on time every day;
- The ambition to pursue ongoing transport & logistics work.
If this sounds like your perfect role and you want to contribute to our awesome business, apply NOW!
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
XL Express maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
No agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have this one covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift driver?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.