Steel-Line Garage Doors is looking for a competent individual to fill the role of Administration Assistant on a permanent basis. Working out of our Winnellie office, the successful incumbent will need to possess the following:
- Administration experience
- Excellent customer service & phone manner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literate - ability to understand new systems quickly
- Order entry - alphanumeric data entry
- Handle installation scheduling
- Allocate work to installers by working with prepared run sheets
- Coordinate installation of doors and minimise associated problems
- Receive cash from installers and process the job and payment in the system
- Ensure all materials are ready for installation
- Book install dates and liaising with customers
- Ensure production times are met in line with required installation dates
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- General ad hoc administration duties when required
- Available to start asap
The successful candidate must have a willingness to learn and expand their skills base.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.