Myola Feedlot is currently seeking to appoint an Integration Manager. This position will provide support to our Feeding Manager by planning, organising and performing all Milling, Feeding and Feedlot paddock activities to produce a high quality product in a safe manner in accordance with established programs e.g. paddocks irrigation, feed rations, feed delivery, etc. This is a hands-on position requiring the person to work on a 10 day on 4 day off roster.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient and productive running of daily feedlot operations, including daily stock feeding and grain milling;
- Providing feed rations to livestock to maintain appropriate nutritional levels;
- Feeding livestock for the production of meat;
- Leading general farming activities such as weed control and irrigation and water supply to the feedlot and feedlot paddocks;
- Co-ordinating transport of commodities to the feedlot, loading and unloading activities;
- Maintain and evaluate records of feedlot feeding activities, and planning production accordingly;
- Ensure the Myola mill is operational at all times, including managing maintenance schedules in line with other staff;
- Co-ordinate repairs and maintenance of feedlot fences, machinery, equipment and water supply system;
- Ensure the grain quality at receival from internal and external sources is within specifications;
- Preparation/completion of company documentation in accordance with relevant compliance and legislative requirements; and
- Ensure to comply with all quality and safety requirements and procedures at all times.
Skills / Experience Required
- Previous cattle feeding and milling experience would be preferred.
- Experience in farming activities and being mechanically minded would be an advantage e.g. weed control irrigation, etc.
- Knowledge of steam flaking and mill operation is desirable.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration packaged negotiated on based on skills and experience and the opportunity to work with a progressive, reliable and stable Company.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation which is committed to delivering significant growth outcomes - then please submit your resume and cover letter through Seek, or for additional information please contact Miriam Lott on (02) 6754 5333.
Applications Close: 22 October 2021
Please note, applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore we encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.