PointsBet launched in Australia in 2017 and now, as a top 200 ASX listed company, we’re dedicated to providing all our customers with the ultimate betting experience. After kicking off in New Jersey in January 2019, we quickly expanded our operations to Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Colorado, making Denver our main U.S. headquarters.
We place no limits on our team’s ability to create customer experiences that redefine the status quo, striving to offer the fastest betting experience in the world.
That’s where you come in! We are looking for a casual Live Betting Operator to work night shifts for our Darwin Team. Customers are at the centre of everything we do, and you’ll be at the forefront of building client relationships and providing them with the best possible experience.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service, have amazing communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- First point of contact for any client queries and/or questions.
- Placing bets on behalf of clients.
- Creation, management and resulting of betting markets.
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- Assist in profiling of clients and place limits or restricted where required.
- Escalating issues to supervisors and management.
- Ensuring the needs of the customer are the primary focus at all times.
- Assist Team Leaders with ad hoc tasks and provide a reference point for new and casual operators.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the call centres or within gaming or wagering industry is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Solid understanding of the wagering industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- High attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
- A team player with the ability to work well as an individual.
- Evening and weekend availability.
How to Apply
To join our fun and dynamic PointsBet team, please submit your resume and a cover letter that addresses these key points:
- Availability to work Mon-Sun 24/7.
- Your interest in sports.
- Previous call centre or customer service experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.