Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is seeking a positive, dynamic and friendly Registered Nurse to join the Hosptial in the Home team on a part time or full time basis for a fixed term period.
About the Role:
HITH is an acute health program that substitutes admitted care in the home setting to both adult and paediatric patients. This is a home based service that ensures comprehensive and holistic acute care to the residents of Sunraysia. Patients must reside within 25 Km’s of Mildura Base Hospital and are clinically stable so that care can be provided in a safe and appropriate environment with carer support. HITH is able to provide negative wound therapy (VAC dressings), drain tubes care, intravenous antibiotics and anticoagulation therapy.
To be successful in this role you will be a registered nurse, have relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA). You will have extensive clinical skills and experience within the medical field. You will possess highly developed clinical experience along with a high level of attention to detail and communication skills and are able to work as sole practitioners. You will have an understanding of community services and the ability to work competently without direct supervision is essential.
You will also bring:
- Proven ability to work effectively environment and independently as required
- Proven recent acute care experience
- Knowledge of legislative requirements and relevant professional practice
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Possess strong customer service skills along with a caring and nurturing personality.
- A current driver’s licence is essential.
What We Offer:
- Work life balance
- A supportive learning environment, should you wish to undertake postgraduate studies
- Career advancement opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Salary Packaging (pay less tax!) and novated leasing
- Our Location! Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
Applying for the role:
Applications should include current Curriculum Vitae with the names of two current professional referees along with a letter of application. Applications must be made by clicking on “Apply Now”
Closing Date: 21 October 2021
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.