Astute Payroll is part of PayGroup, an ASX-listed company (ASX:PYG). PayGroup is a Software-as-a-Service company that operates in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa regions, servicing primarily multinational customers across 41 countries.
As a pillar of this international portfolio, our SaaS solution (Astute Payroll) currently operates across Australia and New Zealand, providing Onboarding, Electronic Timesheets, Pay Interpretation, Payroll, and Billing (plus more!) to the Recruitment, Consulting and Group Training Industries.
Our Head Office is based in Melbourne, however, half of our Implementation Team is based in Sydney. This role is open to anyone who is based and has full working rights in Australia. Ideally, you would be located in either Sydney or Melbourne, but as permanent remote working is an option for this role, you can be located anywhere in Australia – as long as you have an internet connection!
About Your Role
The Implementation Team are a part of our wider Client Services Team and are responsible for all aspects of implementing our software with new customers. This includes discovery calls, the configuration of our software, delivery of training, project management, assistance with testing, and providing initial post go-live support. Additionally, you will sometimes work with our existing customers, ensuring that they continue to develop and refine their use of our software.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for new customers that are implementing Astute Payroll for their workforce. Once you are established in your new role, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare, plan, guide, and train new customers through the process of implementing our software.
- Maintain an exemplary standard of regular communication and relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Identify customer payroll processes and articulate how these can be implemented in our system.
- Interpret complex customer awards, agreements, and industrial agreements, then translate these into configurations in our software.
- Provide advice in relation to best known payroll and payroll system processes and methods.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A professional consultative approach
- Experience in providing training to others
- The ability to work at a fast pace, mostly independently but also as part of a team
- A structured and organised approach to work
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven
- Experience in customer support or payroll processing using Astute Payroll
- A genuine interest in innovative software
- Experience in the interpretation of awards, agreements, allowances, deductions, and leave
- Experience in planning, documenting, and running an implementation project
What your first 6 months will look like
Month 1: You will get to know your team and be introduced to the wider business. You start to undergo training on our software
Month 2: You will continue to undergo training on our software, as well as starting to shadow our other Implementation Consultants on their projects
Month 3: You will continue to shadow our other Implementation Consultants on their projects, while also starting to help them deliver their projects
Months 4-6: You will start to run your own projects with the support of the team
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Software Implementation Consultant?
- Do you have experience using Astute Payroll?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.