About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks are located next to some of the most iconic beaches, inland dams and landmarks across NSW in breathtaking locations. As the only group of holiday parks who also maintain public recreation reserves, our focus is on providing exceptional visitor experiences. Surpluses generated by Reflections Holiday Parks are used to directly support and revitalise the Group’s holiday parks and surrounding Crown land reserves to ensure that visitors and local communities can enjoy these precious community assets for generations to come. It is an exciting time to come on board as we look to future proof the business and build awareness of our brand.
About the Role
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Grounds Worker to join our team at Lake Glenbawn in a casual role.
The ideal candidate is available to work across a 7-day rotational roster, including weekend and public holiday work.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake general grounds maintenance and minor repairs of site facilities as required
- Undertake cleaning of guest amenities and conduct routine inspections and COVID cleaning requirements
- Maintain gardens and trees to ensure a safe environment for visitors and staff
- Operate small plant and hand-operated equipment, such as ride on mower, brush cutter, hedge trimmer and other general lawn & gardening tools
- Undertake regular cleaning and maintenance of Park vehicles and machinery
- Carry out patrols of the park including after-hours on-call shifts as required
- Assist and direct visitors within the Park
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous grounds or maintenance experience including experience operating machinery (i.e. ride on mowers, whipper snipper, chainsaws) and hand/power tools
- Flexible availability to work including weekend and public holiday work
- Current driver licence
The successful applicants will be subject to the following:
- National Criminal History Check
- Working With Children (WWC) clearance for paid employment
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment including functional capacity evaluation and drug & alcohol screen
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click on ‘Apply for this job’ and upload a current resume detailing your experience.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.