Who are we?
As an industry leader Morton prides itself on building the skills of our team through leadership training and expertise gained through over 20 years of property management experience. With a rent roll of over 3700 properties Morton has one of Sydney's largest property management departments.
As Sydney's most progressive, passionate and professional agency, you could not ask for a better opportunity to expand your career! To learn more about Morton Real Estate check out our website: www.morton.com.au
We are seeking a professional all-rounder to join our team.
We are open to applications from outside of the real estate industry providing you have completed your Certificate of Registration and can demonstrate your excellence in customer service and delivering results.
Who we are looking for:
- Everything …seriously if you are driven, impeccably presented, professional and customer orientated we want to hear from you.
- We want people people, someone who can build trusted relationships using their exemplary customer service skills.
- Sales experience: we do not care if you sold cars, streaming subscriptions or high fashion but we do want you to show us how you delivered results.
- Grit: we need to you show us your strength and determination to achieve.
- Have a current Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
What we offer:
- Amazing opportunity to make a career in residential real estate
- Working with a motivated and supportive team
- A well-structured, process driven residential team
- The latest technology & systems to support & enhance you and your job
- Career growth opportunities
We are not a Franchise, we are 8 offices and 1 big team. If you think you are the one, we would love to hear from you!
For more information please call Anita McDonnell, People & Culture Administrator, on 0407 325 606
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.