As one of Sydney's most progressive, passionate and professional agencies, you could not ask for a better opportunity to expand your career!
We are seeking a driven, passionate Property Manager to provide relief cover for our team when they are on leave and during busy times. This is a flexible role which will require you to assist over our 8 offices across in Sydney. The role does not have portfolio ownership, rather you will care take existing portfolios. If you are looking for a company that offers support, training, leadership and career progression then this is the job for you.
What we offer:
- Permanent full-time role offering flexibility as well as meeting your career goals
- Competitive salary + phone + laptop
- Working with a motivated and supportive team
- Well-structured, process driven Property Management
- Enjoy a role with variety and a positive work/life balance
- The latest technology & systems to support & enhance you and your job
- Genuine career growth opportunities
What we're looking for:
- Everything …seriously if you are driven, confidently presented, professional and customer orientated we want to hear from you
- 1 year + property manager experience
- Have a current Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
- Have your own car and drivers license
- Relief property management
- All day to day property management administration duties
- Client relationship nurturing
- Working closely with the sales agents to nurture our clients
We are not a franchise, we are 8 offices and 1 big team! If you think you are the one, we would love to hear from you!
For more information please email Anita McDonnell, People & Culture Administrator, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.