- Interested in working in New Zealand’s agriculture sector?
- Be part of a small focused and motivated team
- Two permanent opportunities with generous staff benefits
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today. As New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery providing service and support to keep farmers moving, we strive to provide industry leading solutions helping NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
There are 23 Norwood Dealerships and two Service Centres spread across New Zealand, and in the last year we have implemented a new ERP system using Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365 F&O).
About the role
Wanting to drive more business value from D365 F&O we are looking for two experienced Senior Business Analysts to define and document Norwood’s sales, supply chain and after sales processes. In this role you will be evaluating options, identifying and implementing best practice solutions to enable Norwood to grow and deliver more value to NZ farmers and growers. You will be part of a small focused and motivated team, based in Palmerston North, reporting to the D365 Programme Manager.
You will have strong business analysis skills, the ability to work collaboratively with the business and the D365 F&O vendor, and a desire to see solutions implemented. You will be familiar with software development lifecycles (SDLC) and comfortable problem solving in both a reactive and proactive manner.
To be successful we see these things as important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Facilitation experience, including running workshops, delivering presentations and remote conferencing
- Agile mindset, adaptable to change and working collaboratively
- At least 5 years proven experience in Business Analysis, with strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate and resolve complex issues
- Proven experience in defining business requirements, process mapping and documenting solutions
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s Ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with the title Senior Business Analyst in the Subject line if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Applications for these roles close on Wednesday 20 October but will be considered as they come in.
Please note: only applications from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand with no restrictions will be considered for these roles.
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.