Balgownie Estate Yarra Valley is a 4.5 star Estate boasting 70 hotel rooms, day spa, conference & events centre, cellar door and soon to be BRAND NEW RESTAURANT. We are currently recruiting for staff to join us in our state of the Restaurant and Conference & Events Centre opening November 2021.
- Located 1 hour from Melbourne CDB
- Beautiful vineyard views
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Benefits of working at Balgownie:
- Consistent and secure hours available from 10 - 38 per week depending on what you are looking for.
- Fantastic staff discounts on wine, food & accommodation.
- Internal development opportunities to grow within the business.
- Excellent workplace wellbeing program as well as recognition program.
- BE PART OF THE NEWEST RESTAURANT IN THE YARRA VALLEY!
F&B Attendants will have a hands on approach to serving our customers with a warm and friendly customer service style.
- Table service
- Making coffee, serving drinks & food
- Strong communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Experience working in food and beverage with table service knowledge.
- Knowledge or interest in wine and other beverages.
- A friendly & happy personality and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Available for a range of shifts including nights & weekends.
- You have a current RSA.
- Have a reliable car to drive to and from Yarra Glen (Eastern suburbs).
APPLY NOW by submitting your resume and cover letter with your availability and experience.
Must have full permanent working rights in Australia with no restrictions and weekend availability. No public transport is available to our location - must have your own transport.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the styles and properties of wine?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.