Blackbook.AI (Bb) is seeking entry to intermediate level data engineers to join our team. You will be working in our Bb Foundry team, developing BI platforms and reporting for our clients.
We are looking for people that have a can-do attitude and is willing to learn quickly the latest in technologies. Both experienced developers and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
You will be working with technologies including:
- SQL Server
- Cassandra DB
- Mongo DB
- Power BI
- Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Modern ETL Tools such as Data Factory, Azure Functions, Lambda
In return we offer you a fun, collaborative working environment, with opportunities to work with one of Australia’s leading IT consulting practices.
This is a great opportunity for those wanting to start or continue their careers working with the latest cloud technologies opening gateways into advance analytics with AI/ML or working DevOps for Data, or senior Data Engineer roles
You MUST have FULL TIME working rights in Australia, excellent communications skills and we preference employees that have come out of QLD-based Tertiary institutes.
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Data Engineer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.