A Finance Manager's Dream - Sydney dealership size - No Sunday Trading
Gateway Automotive are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join our growing team in Wollongong. If you have previous experience as a Senior Finance Manager, or you believe you are ready to take on a more senior position, then this may just be what you have been wishing for.
Gateway Automotive offers over 200 retail opportunities per month and boasts Wollongong’s only dedicated commercial van centre. We have multiple finance companies on our panel ensuring a fit for every customer.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
The successful candidate will be a result’s driven professional, who has an exceptional work ethic and a strong client focus. A solid track record as a successful Finance Manager in the retail automotive industry is essential.
If you think this might be for you, or you have any questions, please call David Watkins direct on 0434 368 828 – any conversations will remain strictly confidential.
If you can demonstrate the above, along with the following – this may be the next step in your career:
- Current Tier II Certification and Financier Accreditations.
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (or the willingness to complete).
- The ability to demonstrate strong results in current and previous Business Manager roles.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - including a high level of computer literacy and exposure to Microsoft Office.
- An Australian citizen, or permanent Australian resident and hold a current Australian driver’s licence.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the sales team with initial contact and follow up of all enquiries / leads, along with deal negotiation and closing sales.
- Achieving targets and KPI’s in relation to the sale and facilitation of finance and insurance products to dealership clients.
- Providing outstanding customer service to enhance the buying experience for all our customers.
- Accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensuring compliance and all regulatory requirements are met at all times.
What is on offer for the successful candidates?
- Industry leading retainer comprised of base salary, full maintained company car or car allowance, superannuation, commission on all products sold, as well as monthly bonuses. The right candidate can expect to earn $150,000 +
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
- We do not trade on Sundays.
- Assistance with moving expenses will be provided for the right candidate.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application to the NSW Group Business Manager.
You are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume, outlining how you meet the above criteria.
Alternatively if you think this might be for you, or you have any questions, please call David Watkins direct on 0434 368 828 – any conversations will remain strictly confidential.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Gateway Automotive is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.