The Davie Group is one of Australia’s fastest growing e-commerce conglomerates. It is composed of well-known brands such as The Oodie, Calming Blankets, Pupnaps and Tumfort. With 5 other brands currently in development across multiple categories. Davie Group believes in a strong focus on customer service and the happiness of our people are paramount.
Our unique approach to e-commerce is driven by smart, informed decision-making that is backed by product, trend and market research, viability and risk mitigation testing, and key-performance analysis. This approach builds flexibility into our operating framework, resulting in a high performance and quick-to-market portfolio of brands that are rapidly becoming an authority in their relative product segments.
We are currently accepting applications for a Digital Optimisation Lead. The purpose of the Digital Optimisation Lead is to own, implement and champ the CRO process for our growing brands
The key focus area's of the role would include:
- Create, deploy and monitor A/B tests within testing tools using visual editor (or code editors if comfortable)
- Help brand managers understand the CRO process, keep them up to date and share the core learnings about our testing program
- Bringing insights, marketing ideas and growth tactics to help with our customer acquisition
- Analyse Google Analytics to find insights that can be leveraged and tested to improve our customer experience
- Deploy user surveys and review behaviour analytics to understand what drives our customers and how we can help them further
- Temporarily manage external CRO agencies and keep them accountable in their CRO programs
- Build, lead and educate an in-house high-performance CRO team
We are looking for someone who:
- Previous exposure to a similar role
- Is a CRO subject matter expert
- Advanced knowledge of digital channel optimisation tools and technologies
- Experience working within eCommerce highly desirable
- Has the ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving business
What’s in it for me?
- Gain valuable experience at one of Australia’s fastest growing eCommerce business
- Ongoing training & education with our Lunchbox learning classes
- Pet friendly offices
- Discounts on our wide range of products
- And of course – your very own Oodie, gifted to you on your first day!
Sound like the role for you? Attached your resume and a cover letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.